On January 6th 2017, we officially gained the Google Premier Partner accreditation.
This is the highest award Google give to agencies that meet their standards, of which we are immensely proud of what we as a company have achieved in such a short space of time. We worked as a team to achieve this.
What are the benefits of becoming a Google Premier Partner?
Being given the Google Premier Partner award is not only a recognition of achievement but also gives customers faith that we know what we are doing when it comes to supporting your Google Adwords campaigns and Google Analytics. We can not only say that we know how to get your website seen on Google but can now also prove it.
We are also allowed to use the Premier Partner badge on our website, staff emails, online marketing properties and any other offline marketing properties, such as banners and letters. And have our own profile visible on the Google Partner Search website, alongside many large companies which you can view here.
Google also reward us regularly with access to advanced training and support, inviting our entire Digital NRG team to their offices for training days on their ever-changing and updating products/services, so that we can provide our clients with the very best that Google offer.
What did we do to gain the Google Premier Partner Award?
To gain the award, we invested a large amount of time into training our staff on Google AdWords and Google Analytics, and then eventually passing their Google certifications. This was not just to gain the award but to also expand our team’s knowledge on all things Analytics and AdWords to improve our clients’ results.
We work very closely with Google and keep in the loop with all of their updates so that we are one step ahead of the competition with new releases and developments in their search algorithm, which determine where our clients are placed in Google search results.
Our clients range from beauty clinics to concrete suppliers so our team must be on top of the variety of markets and each client’s keywords. Using other Google services help us stay on top of the ever-changing trends.
What are our Google Specialisations?
To gain the Google Premier Partner, we were required to gain a specific number of certifications within the company. As a company, our specialisations are:
- Search Advertising –
- We create, manage and optimise a large amount of campaigns for a variety of clients; all different sizes and types.
- Mobile Advertising –
- We manage and create advanced mobile adverts and bid for our clients to ensure higher optimisation and conversion rates for our clients
- Display Advertising –
- We create display advertising campaigns to ensure our clients’ adverts are the best, first seen and perform better than their competitors.
We also strive to train our staff on the other individual certifications accessible through Google. These are:
- Video Ads –
- 3 of our staff are trained to Google standards create, manage and optimise Adwords for clients’ video campaigns
- Shopping –
- 5 of our staff gained the certification after demonstrating proficiency when using Google Shopping, which included creating a Merchant Centre for our clients and managing their AdWords Campaign for it.
- Google Analytics IQ –
- 5 members of our staff gained recognition for their ability to measure and implement Google Analytics for our clients plus configuring their accounts regularly.
To read more about our Google services that we offer, you can view our Google Partners page.
We could not have achieved the Google Premier Partner award without our team of highly trained staff who strive to get our clients’ businesses ahead of their competitors and to achieve their marketing goals.
Still need help? Let us enhance your digital landscape
As a leading digital marketing agency in Bristol, we are proud to serve businesses of all sizes in getting them converting online. We are one of few Google Premier Partners and Facebook Partners in the UK, with numerous industry partnerships that can help enhance your performance across a range of channels, including SEO, PPC, Paid Social and Web Development to name but a few. If you’d like to know more about what we can do to help you simply get in touch today.